the Rift

[PRIVATE] I just want to be okay

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne & Hemlock

Okay, it was time. She needed to stop procrastinating.

Mikey probably knew already, he had sired children before and there was certainly no secret between them how it would have happened, but now she knew for sure and she wanted to confirm the thought with him. That was what someone who was in love would do, right? They would run to the stallion that they love and tell them the happy, happy news. So that was what she was going to do… more or less.

It was dusk, and she made her way to their usual spot - the nest-like area where the grass was longer than all other spots because of the nourishment that her hooves provided the earth as she stood there. In the late spring, there were flowers of red and purple and white that blossomed among the long blades as well. It was a beautiful little spot.

A perfect nest for two love-birds.

Hemlock had disappeared into the woods as he often did now, preferring to stay at a distance while she performed her charade with Mikey. He was thrilled at the news... if only it had been with a father that he had approved. He was staying a little closer, wanting to keep an eye on Aly, but not too close.

The stars were starting to twinkle into existence overhead and Alysanne knew he’d be along any minute - he wouldn’t keep her waiting. He was too kind for that and he loved her too much.

The worrisome frown that commanded her expression whenever they were apart was replaced with a peaceful smile in preparation for his arrival.

The telling swell of her stomach was hidden by the folds of her wings, something she appreciated greatly. She should have told him first, of course, but things had happened so quickly when she had shown up at the site of the last murder. Now, hoping that everything had worked out with Archibald’s little girl, she settled in to wait for him - the love of her life.

The growing twist in her stomach worsened as she tried to force her thoughts into the direction her actions were being forced to go. If only she could believe her own fake emotions, everything would be so much simpler.

@[Miykael]

image by sarah
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
I just want to be okay - by Alysanne - 02-01-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I just want to be okay - by Miykael - 02-06-2015, 10:40 PM
RE: I just want to be okay - by Alysanne - 02-14-2015, 09:20 PM