the Rift

[PRIVATE] I just want to be okay

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne & Hemlock

Alysanne could feel him watch her when he stood a little ways off before approaching fully - though she did not make eye contact just yet. She needed these extra seconds to prepare herself, to figure out how to break the news. Well, it was wonderful news so it shouldn’t be too hard - she just knew he’d be thrilled. How could he not? He loved her. So fully and completely that she could barely stand to look at him because she knew that she did not feel the same way, that she would never feel the same way.

She wondered if she would ever get the chance to see what had been starting with Voodoo, to nurture that new flame instead of stabbing at the cold coals of what did not exist between her and Miykael. No amount of prodding would get her heart to feel what it did not. The love she felt for the stallion coming towards her was no fire, it was sunlight and summer. It was comfort and family. There was no true passion between them - she could cuddle and nuzzle him for days, she would do such things with anyone. Alysanne loved to feel the touch of another playing with her mane and loved to return the favour. There was a lot of things she loved about Miykael but he was simply not one of them. Not in the way she saw in his eyes when he looked at her.

He came to her as he always did, joining her and she welcomed his touch - brushing her muzzle gently against his neck in a silent greeting. Even though he was the one she was lying to, his presence had a soothing effect on her - tricked her into believing everything was going to be okay. One of two confessions was going to come out of her now and it had to be the one that would not shatter him. Alysanne had committed herself to this lie, she would not be the one to break him now. It would be so much worse this time around if he were to find out, she did not think that their friendship could withstand it.

But now they were going to have a family, now they were going to have something to tie them together. “Mikey, I have something to tell you.” She whispered to him, a smile tugging at her face. A real one, for this was happy news no matter what else. “I’m pregnant.” He was no stranger to how foals were created, and would undoubtedly remember the circumstances that would have resulted in this situation. He might have even guessed that the news was coming but she was happy to confirm any suspicions.

Alysanne had always loved being a mother, even if she was not the greatest at it, and she could not deny how wonderful it felt to be pregnant once more.

ooooh Aly. @[Miykael]

image by sarah
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
I just want to be okay - by Alysanne - 02-01-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I just want to be okay - by Miykael - 02-06-2015, 10:40 PM
RE: I just want to be okay - by Alysanne - 02-14-2015, 09:20 PM