the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bells Toll and We Roll

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
Image Credit

Kvothe & Elodin

I think of myself... as a troubadour, a village storyteller, the guy in the shadows of the campfire.
- Louis L'Amour

As deer we raced through the forest, white and brown, large and small. And in our wake were clues, messages carved into the earth with utmost care. At my bidding, and with many cautions to be careful, I sent Elodin off to seek out Finn and Aisling wherever they might be. I had hopes they were near, so he would not have to venture far and I would not have to wait long.

I found the very pond and glen where I had obtained this magic, this gift, and felt a smile curl upon my strange lips. I walk to the edge of the pond, bells chiming against bone-white antlers as I bow my head to peer at my reflection. What looks back at me is a stag, his antlers slender and curved, bells hanging off of the two tines on each antler that curved back over his head. Mismatched eyes looked back at me, solidifying within my mind that this was me.

Magic was miraculous.

When I received this gift, ironically it had been Elodin whom helped me get used to walking and standing, for the legs of a deer are different than that of a horse, plus I keenly mourned the loss of my tail. The fluff that was there now hardly covered anything. I shake my head with a dry laugh, before straightening up. A wonderfully fun idea curls through my mind, and instead of changing back to my natural form, I waited in the form of the stag, curious to see what my companions would think of this.

For surely they would recognize me, even in this form.

Right?

"Speech speech speech"

Messages In This Thread
Bells Toll and We Roll - by Kvothe - 02-01-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Bells Toll and We Roll - by Aisling - 02-03-2015, 03:37 PM