[OPEN] EYE SPY

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

[For Vitani and Rostislav and anyone else who would like to find a companion! ]

Hello you big badass beautiful bitch of a world. It's me, Shiiiiiiiiiiida. Listen. Props on making me a kid. You wanna know why? Because I don't have to give a single FUCK about murderers, or gods, or like ... dinner. You know. The big things in life. I just do what I want, like Da always said, and you know? It's turning out PRETTTTTY GOOD.

Big bitch December didn't win that poop kid either which was AWESOME. I didn't get it, but this pink lady did, and she seemed alright. So ... whatever. No big deal. What would I even do with a poop kid anyways?

So listen. This forest. Like, what's it's deal? Is this like some disney fairy tale place? Sure seeeeeeeeems that way. What with these big ass trees, and vines, and fucking creepy ass vibes. Don't get me wrong, I like the stories Ma tells but ... I'm not fooled. I know there's some dark hocus pocus nonsense going on. Who just ... lives with 8 or 10 little people? Or needs to tear out some chicks heart? Or fricken lives with some beast creature? fffttt. Auri likes them I think, but I don't.

Ain't no way I'm ever falling in love. It's obviously a disease. I don't know why everyone else can't see that.

ANYWAYS. This forest was still worth checkin' out and..

HAY. What's that over there?

I stomp off the path and through some small bushes to what looks like a den. There are some rocks built up against a tree, and clearly something has been digging down. Frowning, I snort loudly, not at all trying to mask the fact that I'm clearly lurking outside of something's home.

"DING DONG." I yell loudly (as if I know what a doorbell is), as my tail flaps against my barred legs. "ANYBODY HOME?"

I try to peer down into the den but I can't really see anything. Had I been more careful and scrupulous I might have noticed that the den obvious looked empty - there were no tracks leading to or from the opening. Whatever had built this hadn't been here in a while.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
EYE SPY - by Shida - 02-01-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Rostislav - 02-01-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Vitani - 02-02-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Shida - 02-04-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Vitani - 02-12-2015, 05:21 PM