the Rift

[OPEN] EYE SPY

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

The girl is saying something to my Dad as I stick my head into the hole. I don't care, I want to see what's in here. It's only when she screams "GET OUT THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAY." That I pull my head out and stumble back. Looks like not a moment to soon either. The hole EXPLODES! "Whoa!" As the dirt, roots and worms rain down on us I feel something strange. Like some ugre to make things fly around. It wasn't something I understood. Not yet at least.

"Hey. Those poop kids?" I look at the girl like she's nuts. What the hell is a poop kid? My Dad answers her question however. "No, child, those are not 'poop kids.' THOSE are eggs" I turn for the first time to speak to him. "What kind of eggs Daddy?" I was curious. I wanted to know how he knew so much about these eggs. My eyes flash to Damaris in wonder... Had she come out of an egg? "Be careful now, you don't want to hurt them." I stepped closer, probably to curious for my own good.

As I move forward, a whirl of water and wind forms behind where I was just standing. I look back and stare as it fades off. Did I just make that happen? I look back to the eggs, wondering just what all we had gotten ourselves into.

"speech here"

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
EYE SPY - by Shida - 02-01-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Rostislav - 02-01-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Vitani - 02-02-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Shida - 02-04-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: EYE SPY - by Vitani - 02-12-2015, 05:21 PM