Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
[Continuation from the Edge games thread]

I FUCKING WON.

SHOVE THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT. Or is it suck it?

Hmmm... I'm not the best with phrases, which probably explains why I make up my own.

Anyways, not the point.

I FUCKING WON. All those smartasses pranced around like they were soooooo clever, but me'n mah boy (aka the Edge guy who had to follow me around) NAILED IT. NAILED IT RIGHT IN THE ASS AND I WON.

Only ... the fuck did I win? Some glass thing? I listen to the pretty queen, and she says that their glass-ers will make me whatever I want. Idk... I only came here to be better than Auri, I hadn't really thought this far ahead. And I mean, lets be honest. Given what a clusterfuck of explosions I am, glass isn't really my jam. I mean ... the fuck would I do with ... glass ...

Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah. I know.

Except I don't know the word for it. But it's a thing for Da. He always chews his locoweed but ... I've heard about shamans and guys like that burning it. Only you can't just burn it regular, cause you have to be able to catch the smoke. So that's what I want.

But how do I describe it?

"I want...uhh...Like a vase. But with a ... you know, like a spout. Only instead of water you put fire in it. And instead of flowers I guess ... weeds? Does that make sense?"

Da is going to shit himself when I show him this. That is, if they know what it is i'm talking about.

.... Shida basically wants a medium sized bong. :|

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
A bull in a china shop [crafters] - by Shida - 02-01-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: A bull in a china shop [crafters] - by Shida - 02-10-2015, 02:04 AM