the Rift

[OPEN] A bull in a china shop [crafters]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
I watch amazed as she just fucking makes it.

I mean, let's get one thing straight. I would never trade my magic for anything but ... I can't create things. I just explode the fuck out of life, and squeeze out every last drop. But she ... she just takes nothing and makes it into something. That's some deep philosophical shit right there, yo.

"It's PERFECT." I squeal as she lowers to to me for inspection. "Give it. er-" My blue eyes flash upwards, and I bite my tongue. Fuck. That was rude. "-I mean. Thank you." I take the bong and set it gently down by my hooves wondering how the fuck I was supposed to get it home to Da without breaking it.

Speaking of -

My ears flickered as she asks about my parents. I don't know why it matters to her, but it isn't like I care if she knows. "Ma and Da." I say unhelpfully, and once again, bite my tongue. Good one idiot. That cleared everything right up. I chastise myself, shrugging my mistake off carelessly. "Elsa and Oxy. We live in the falls. I got a twin too."

My eyes drift to her flanks, and I exhale slightly. I remember horn-face yelling at me for almost popping that one preggo lady, and since I've already learned my lesson, I don't offer to pop her. Still. She looks like she's about to do that on her own (which I articulate): "You look like you're about to pop. You gonna make stuff like this for your kid?"

Look at me go, all conversational and shit.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
A bull in a china shop [crafters] - by Shida - 02-01-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: A bull in a china shop [crafters] - by Shida - 02-10-2015, 02:04 AM