the Rift

[OPEN] !! Spectrum

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Hemlock fluffed up his feathers in reaction to Valiance coming over but beyond allowing his head to swivel around to keep an eye on the intruding companion he did not object. Perhaps the owl picked up on the fact that the dragon needed somewhere to roost… or perhaps he was just busy enjoying the fact that there was no relationship drama occurring around him today. For her part, she happily accepted his presence.

Good news and an explanation on why Res was looking so good came both when Quilyan showed up and she got the answer to her question. Two times the good news! “Oh Res that’s wonderful! I’m so happy for you.” Absolutely amazing, she deserved the Moon Doctor position more than anyone, everything felt right again.

For a moment, her attention turned to the winged stallion - a smile brightening her face when she caught the way he greeted his love. That was what it should feel like to be with someone. “Welcome back, Quilyan! It’s great to see you again. And thank you, I have been well!” The call from Valiance cut her off from explaining further, from mentioning how he certainly looked quite well where he stood beside her friend, and Alysanne followed the sound just in time to have some warning before the asteroid came barrelling down and thudding against the earth between her and Res. The painted mare jumped out of instinct at the impact, wings clinging tight to her sides as though they could shield the foal from whatever was happening.

But beyond a couple chunks of dirt, nothing landed on her - it all showered upon Res. There was a powerful surge of concern - could the dust from an asteroid be harmful? - but there didn't seem to be anything negative... aside from the bright red glitter a bright light surrounded the dun before fading again. No signs of pain, thank goodness. The question that came immediately to her mind was exactly the same as the one Res spoke. “I... don’t know but Res, you’re glittering! Aly exclaimed with a delighted laugh. Perhaps she should still feel a little bit concerned if it wasn’t such a beautiful sight. Quilyan must certainly agree!

@[Quilyan]
Alysanne</style>
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.</style>

image credits
table by boom <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
!! Spectrum - by Resplendence - 02-01-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Alysanne - 02-02-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Quilyan - 02-05-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Resplendence - 02-05-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Alysanne - 02-06-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Quilyan - 02-25-2015, 06:17 PM