the Rift

[OPEN] !! Spectrum

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride...
Quilyan
...he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.

Resplendence has always fit so very perfectly under his wing. She is so much smaller than he that her withers slip right beneath the joint where his wings meet his shoulder, allowing her to press gently against him. The feeling of the length of her body against his is exquisite, and he cannot help the tender smile that appears.

"And he returned in one piece," Resplendence teases him.

"As quickly as I could, my lady," he agrees.

As Alysanne finishes speaking, their peace is interrupted by a rather sudden, loud crash. The body of his mate slips from beneath his wing as he half-rears in surprise, blinded by the light emanating from the asteroid. "Resplendence!" he yells, fear flooding his veins, for what if he has come all the way to claim her only to lose her? But as the light from the asteroid fades, he sees that she remains unharmed, tainted only by a gentle glimmering. He is speechless, but quickly returns to her side, skimming his muzzle along her back. Nothing seems amiss.

His confusion is evident, but he does take note of how lovely she looks with the glitter in her hair. "It is quite lovely, my lady," he tells her, a puzzled frown on his face despite the warmth of his tone. "But... should you be checked out, in case it's dangerous?"

@[Resplendence]
[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil.deviantart.com | Ness8Bit.deviantart.com

Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
!! Spectrum - by Resplendence - 02-01-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Alysanne - 02-02-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Quilyan - 02-05-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Resplendence - 02-05-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Alysanne - 02-06-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: !! Spectrum - by Quilyan - 02-25-2015, 06:17 PM