the Rift

and life loved death

Azaneen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

For what I seen next I was not prepared. Not prepared in the least bit. What I thought to be a deceased soul, lost and searching for the entrance to the afterlife, was a being that shed the ghostly appearance for one of beautiful colors. Verlaine was a short gal but made up for it in looks.

As she spoke in a foreign tongue, I quietly observed her move the orb to the tendrils of her tail. The cream face turning to stare at my own, letting words flow from her maw to my ears. "I am sure it would not, perhaps we can find others that would know what treasure the orb you have found possesses." I agreed with her quietly adding in my own thoughts, for I have no clue what it is or what it does but I am sure those who have been here longer would know. I'm sure those in my new family of the Edge would know. Perhaps Kaj would know?

Verlaine listened to my words as I approached her and her reply was one that lightened my heart, nearly giving me some peace of mind... if it wasn't for my stubborn heart that refuses to carry on. "Thank you Verlaine." I responded, sincere and inviting. Replaying the phrase in my mind over and over again.

"I am almost as new as you to these lands dear," I pause, trying to gather the most information that I could recall from hearing things upon my travels "but from what I have gathered this is the land of Helovia." I shift my teary gaze to the tree next to myself. Then to the next tree and the rest. I honestly don't know much of anything else about this place.

Though it is when she asks if I am alright, I lost a tear. It quietly weaved down my cheek, slowly hardening the dark fur the liquid ran over. "I will be okay, eventually these tears will never fall again, though she is in a better place... it hurts to have lost her." I choke. Quietly looking down upon the mare before me. Trying so very hard to pull a smile upon my lips but.. it almost couldn't be done. What did slither across my maw was that of a fake and unattractive smile... but I tried.

"Perhaps you would like to follow me to my home and family? I'm sure someone there can describe to you about the orb and tell you many things of this Helovia." I pause, taking a quiet breath, exchanging my next words with the most sincere and loving tone I could muster "And perhaps if you like it there, you can stay and join our family."

OOC;; late reply is late. shoot me. i read this and never replied and totally forgot about it. feel free to poke at me next time if you have to wait more than a day or two. <3
TAG;; @[Verlaine]
"Talking."
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-01-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 02-02-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-08-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 02-11-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-16-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Azaneen - 02-18-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: and life loved death - by Verlaine - 02-28-2015, 10:16 PM