the Rift

[OPEN] how do you make holy water?

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald moved silently at Kahlua's side, the light that filtered through the trees dull and blurred as it splashed across his dark hide, a testament to the rising sun on the horizon. He did not speak, simply he moved alongside the female, eyes searching around them. Kahlua was filling the silence herself. Her scorpion clicked and whirred mechanically, reminding Archibald of the bronze and black unicorn's metal wolf he had battle with some time ago. The Dauntless suspected the painted woman received the scorpion from the same stallion, but how the woman was able to talk such a demented beast into giving a gift was beyond the titan. Alongside the mechanical clickings of the scorpion, the world sang around Kahlua. Archibald was not accustomed to this constant noise, and his ears twitched some, as if attempting to shake the music from his head.

Loretta padded on the opposite side of the queen. Kahlua was settled well in an Archibald-and-Loretta-sandwich. The desire to protect the Sunshower was high, solidified in such a manner by her swelling sides. Archibald did not ask her of her endeavor, for it was not in his nature to pry, nor was the information his business. Loretta, on the other hand, was drastically curious. I figured her too daft! I want to know...how...and who. Loretta snapped at Archibald, but the warlord merely dismissed her thoughts. It is not for you to know.

The queen, finally, broke their half-silence. Archibald tipped an ear down to her, golden eyes moving to look on her soft blue eyes as she cast them skyward. Archibald sighed, deeply, letting the tension in his chest finally fall. "The Moon Goddess...she took the love of my life away from me." Archibald's voice was quiet and calm, meant only for Kahlua's ears, but there was an ever-present ring of the pain he felt inside. "With her in our forest I am constantly on edge." No pun intended. "I do not trust her, and she knows all of our loyalty has faltered. We're not safe, Kahlua. It's that simple." Archibald sighed again, molten gold eyes tracing over their path. He did not want to upset the woman, especially with her child inside of her so sensitive to the outside word, as he knew well, but he needed to be completely honest and upfront with her always. Even if he was not standing as a king beside her, she was still his queen, and she deserved his openness, as much as he did not want to share any of his pain with her.

It was too much to bear.

Archibald the Dauntless    
a lionhearted king among warriors
DRAWING BY AEOLLE

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
how do you make holy water? - by Kahlua - 02-03-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: how do you make holy water? - by Archibald - 02-07-2015, 08:03 PM