the Rift

[OPEN] how do you make holy water?

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

k a h l u a

If she was aware of Archibald’s discontent at the general din that followed her, she did not show it. For her own part, she rather enjoyed the way the wind seemed to sing, and the crickets seemed to keep time, and the branches seemed to creak at just the right moment. Still, the sounds of the trees were not real company, and having Archibald around was something of a comfort. When there was so much evil in the world, and when everything between her and Kaj was crashing back to the ground, it was good to know that she still had friends on this earth.

Loretta, too, was a blessing, although perhaps she was not so lucky to be on this trip. Bored of the walking, Khan began to circle overhead and swoop down at the bitch from time to time, attempting to brush his wings over her back and perhaps entice her into a game of chase. Perhaps if knew the warrior’s heart that she possessed, he would not be so quick to risk his life. Nevertheless, he cawed and flapped, tossing his moustache about, seeing what response she might make.

As for the queen and her troubles, for a moment she almost forgot about them. Archibald’s mate, taken? She hadn’t known. Her heart broke for the warrior. She had always imagined him stoic and above such matters, but a stoic heart could love just as deeply as an emotional one. “Oh Archibald,” she cooed softly, extending her nose up to him in some sort of condolences, if he would have it. “I’m so sorry.”

And though the beast worried that he might upset her, or cause her to fret, the queen had had this very same conversation with Resplendence not so long ago. “Res said the same thing… that we’re not safe. I just… I just don’t know what to do.” Frowning, she sighed. She had not given voice to her concerns in front of Res, but perhaps her fellow King would understand. “I wondered if we should approach one of the other herds, as a show against her- to show her we’re not weak and that we don’t approve of what she’s done. But Archi, if we go to another herd we will be nothing but citizens there. I can’t ask our council, you and Kaj, to give up the positions that they have worked so hard for. Imagine Res and Aly, no longer Moon Doctors. Imagine Nasreen, no longer our Seer. And the wilds are just as unsafe… At least if we’re in trouble in the Edge, our friends might know where to find us.”

Her voice never grew optimistic as she spoke, because there was little to be optimistic about. Archibald was right, they were not safe, but where would they go? Angling down the path that would lead them to the ruby colored pool (she knew it well, having gathered stones there several times) she wondered what he might say in response.

@[Archibald]

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes

Image Credits :: Table by Time

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
how do you make holy water? - by Kahlua - 02-03-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: how do you make holy water? - by Archibald - 02-07-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: how do you make holy water? - by Kahlua - 02-09-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: how do you make holy water? - by Archibald - 02-17-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: how do you make holy water? - by Kahlua - 03-01-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: how do you make holy water? - by Archibald - 03-18-2015, 07:28 PM