the Rift

The Fire's Found a Home in Me

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

In a pillar of flame and heat, the God appeared. His golden form appeared strong as flames glistened along his oustretched wings. Eyes of molten fire peered down upon Lena, a smile upon his lips.

"You have returned." He began, his voice gentle and warm like the liquid fire that dripped from his svelte body. That the mender from the North was willing to incur injury just to protect those around her was admirable, if not perhaps a little foolish. Still, the God admired her diligence and sacrifice. "You have done as I have asked. Learn your new song, and let it set a'fire all that you wish it to ."

The God rather liked the idea that something as sweet and unassuming as a simple song now heralded the ability to cause pain and destruction.

Congratulations! Lena has earned:

:: [ Magic: Fire | The ability to sing and summon fire. ]
:: [Restrictions | Can summon flames up to 10m away from her body. Or when targeting a specific individual, they must be within 5m of her.]

Basically, if she wants to throw a wall of fire in someone's direction, the flames will extend to 10m before dissipating. However if she wants to set someone on fire, they need to be at least within 5m

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
The Fire's Found a Home in Me - by Lena - 02-02-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: The Fire's Found a Home in Me - by God of the Sun - 02-11-2015, 11:58 AM