the Rift

[OPEN] I found my soul

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
<style> .alija i { color: #E3B07B; } .alija a { font-variant: normal; font-size: 10px; color: #B28779; opacity: .5; } </style>
The silver haired stallion sighed lilac eyes gazed around for a moment wondering what to do. He clearly wasn't going to be able to sleep, so now what was he supposed to do? Turning to look up at the bright moon and twinkling stars he shrugged before moving off. There wasn't any point in hanging around the Edge if he couldn't do anything for his family. Heading east the stud allowed his mind to wonder. Maybe he could find a place where he could view the stars more easily. Truth be told he loved to gaze up at the sparkling sky, enjoyed the cloak of darkness night off to offered. He doubted anyone would be out and about right now, but he was sure to keep his guard up anyway.

The land started to slope upwards. Digging stripped hooves deep within the soft soil he pulled his body up with steep hill. Because the spotted knew how steady his breathing he once his crested the hill, he wasn't even close to being out of breath. Lilac eyes widened as he took in the beautiful meadow. The buffalo grass whispered in the warm breeze, he could hear small animals scurrying through the grass as well. A serene look fell across his handsome refined face. Gaze slowly scanned the area as long silver tresses swished gently sliding off his muscular hips.

Harks rose swiftly and head cocked as he noticed something odd. Nayati's voice wafted through his memory. She had found her dragon as a tiny egg, and something blue was glinting at him from a shallow hollow. Stepping forwards slowly he lowered his muzzle to the sapphire egg. Was there a dragon resting inside this? Or was he being crazy in thinking a rock was an egg? Snorting softly he knew inwardly that this was not just a rock. Carefully he nuzzled the small blue egg before looking around trying to find something that would help him keep it safe and close. Stepping carefully towards a tree flexible lips plucked a few large oak leaves before moving back towards the egg. Tenderly he moved the egg onto the soft leaves before pausing to stare at it. What else could he do to help carry the egg around.

----------------------------------------
Words Thoughts
Words; 376
Tags; Open!
Notes; This is his egg discovery thread!
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
I found my soul - by Daemyn - 02-02-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I found my soul - by Auriel - 02-07-2015, 03:31 PM