the Rift

[OPEN] I found my soul

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
AURIEL
the good twin

So after my adventures with Saffron I have decided that I actually like it up here. Now that I'm growing up, and becoming more independent everyday, it's time for me to set up my own place. A place where I can be queen, but also that I can be myself. I want to be able to enjoy all the little things in life without horses ruining it for me. There is enough hatred and anger in this land, and sometimes I would just like peace. It's so much better to just have everyone get along; even if that meant pretending.

So here I am once again meandering about the fields. The days of my invisible thrones and crowns was quickly disappearing. I could no longer see the wild fantasies of my imagination. I wished I could, but the more I grew the more I seemed to forget that. Looking about, the field had more a more "mature" palate. The lush waving grasses and sprouting trees carried the promise of new memories and experience. I inhaled slowly, relishing the feeling of the air. Up here it wasn't compact, it was free and open. It was in a sense, refreshing.

Opening my eyes, I am pulled from my thoughts by the sight of another. It was a stallion, still much older than myself. Although young, my bushy tail began to lengthen, along with my hair. Even my wings now set strongly against my side. I wasn't vulnerable, but I certainly couldn't put up a fight. Taking a few cautious steps, I noticed him cradling something in the leaves beneath a tree. It looked like an egg, for it had a smooth, shiny surface. It was blue, kind of like the color of moms wings. What was in that thing? "What is that?" I question quietly. It's loud enough for him to hear, but if he chooses to ignore me I will leave. Curiosity had killed the cat, but the cat had a much more adventurous life because of it.

Little did I know about life and how it revolved around so many things. I knew about the magic that coursed through Helovia, but nothing more. There were so many mysteries to be unlocked, and legends to be told. One day I could hold all the information in my head, I was sure of it. I'd be able to help everyone, and everything. In my land, no one would get hurt. No one would be lonely.

@[Daemyn]
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
I found my soul - by Daemyn - 02-02-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I found my soul - by Auriel - 02-07-2015, 03:31 PM