Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil]

Soleil the Virtuous Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 11
ali

S O L E I L
Does it have to start with a broken heart
Broken dreams and bleeding parts

Blue eyes shifted to the white dragon that landed upon Lace's back and one ear tilted back at the very cold greeting she received from it. It seemed as though everyone had something against her and she hadn't done anything to anyone. Sometimes she wondered if her decision to leave the Oasis had been what pitted everyone against her. If that were the case then everyone that was angry needed to grow up or just get over it. The decisions she made in her life were for her happiness, not anyone elses. Why would she stay in a place where she had absolutely nothing? Terrador was gone and her only living son had been no where to be found. Her bother and parents were all gone. There had been nothing left for her in the Oasis, so why stay?

Soleil blinked and took a deep breath, drawing herself from her thoughts when Lace asked what she had been up to. "Not too much, lately." She admitted. "I became a warrior for the Tides before the sundering. I birthed two sons by Terrador." She didn't even know if Lace would remember Terrador. He'd just been another foal that would get on the older stallion's nerves.

"After the sundering I found that one of my sons had died and the other was missing with Terrador." It was still painful to talk about her youngest son's death. It sent a stab of pain and guilt through her heart that she had not been able to protect him, only comfort him in his last few minutes. "I became Tides leader. I bet you never thought that would happen." She forced a small smile as she thought back to the Tides, overrun by the Sect. She thought of the unicorn mare, Nyra, that had kidnapped her daughter. She could still see the blood that coated her legs and hooves. Blood that had belonged to a mare she had slain.

"I also birthed two daughters and two sons by Paladin the Valiant." Her smile became much less forced when she spoke of her children and her love. "My focus has been mostly on my family, but they're all growing up and leaving home. What about you, Lace?"

Messages In This Thread
Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Lace - 09-13-2012, 11:24 AM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Soleil - 09-13-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Lace - 09-13-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Soleil - 09-13-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Lace - 09-13-2012, 01:01 PM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Soleil - 09-15-2012, 12:43 AM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Lace - 09-15-2012, 05:02 AM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Soleil - 09-15-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Lace - 09-15-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Soleil - 09-20-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: Queens and Vagabonds [Soleil] - by Lace - 09-21-2012, 01:01 PM