the Rift

[OPEN] !! 1961

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Resplendence is afraid, for a moment, that the lion is going to eat Valiance. But, finally, he seems to gives in and allow the dragon to do his work Then, she allows for the magic granted by the Moon Goddess to swarm around the creature's paw and sew his flesh back to how it was originally. Nyx offers gratitude for the both of them before kicking away the piece of bloodied glass and beginning to follow after the claybank mare as she moves back into the herd lands.

Nyx says that there is no need to apologizing for forgetting to warn the pair and then explains how it was a shock. "It was. But, now I just want this gone. There are too many memories of pain associated with it being broken like so." Res murmured before shifting her direction a little and going back towards the garden. She is then asked if she holds a rank. Res's crown bobbed lightly as she pulled up toward the garden. "Yes, I do. I'm one of the Moon Doctor's, currently. Alysanne is the other - a black and white painted pegasus." She said, offering a little explanation before she is inquired about what else had happened in her absence.

So much had happened, and Res struggled to figure out where to start. "Well… an island appeared - floating in the sky. Along with it came what seemed to be a nice time of peace. However… soon after a spree of murders happened. Apparently… apparently the Moon Goddess was the main culprit of it all. She's been… banished to our lands for the moment. Right now everything is just… unsettled. No one is quite sure what to make of this…" There is a shudder, eyes flickering shut for a moment as she takes a deep breath in. Then, she slides up against the edge of her garden and begins to rip out a few weeds so that the important herbs could continue to breath and get the nutrients that they wanted.

It only took a few minutes before the mare was finished, and she started to move again. "All done," she explained, offering a gentle smile. "Let's see if we can't find someone else who can help you more with the warrior information." Res said before starting off toward the center of the lands.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! 1961 - by Resplendence - 02-02-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Nyx - 02-03-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Resplendence - 02-04-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Resplendence - 02-06-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Archibald - 02-06-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Nyx - 02-14-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: !! 1961 - by Resplendence - 02-24-2015, 12:00 AM