the Rift

[OPEN] !! 1961

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

There was very little recognition of Resplendence when Archibald arrived shaking the ground and clearing his throat to announce his presence. Though, she wasn't quite sure that it really mattered. He welcomed Nyx, apparently having met her before (or fought her, his words sure seemed to indicate so) and saying that they would strive for their best, not accepting failure.

Res stands idly by, her long tail flickering uneasily as Valiance settled atop the mare's back. Social was not necessarily Resplendence's strong suite, though she did try. Limbs shifted. She asked what he would have her do, and with that Resplendence felt like her job was done. Turning a little after a respectful bow, she allowed a few words to flicker from her lips. "If you need me, I shall be at my garden." There is a light pause as she glances to both Nyx and Archibald, "Nyx, Archibald," and then bows her head for both of them in turn. "I hope to see you both once more under peaceful circumstances."

It is then that Valiance takes to the skies once more and Res turns back toward her garden. Yes, perhaps now was time that she rested beneath her canopy and reset after a long week of travels and depletion of her energy. She moved off quickly at a trot, Valiance already nearing the garden and messing with the canopy to open it wide enough for his bonded to slip through. He even moved some of the weeds they had been pulling out to create a a cushion for the half of her frame to press up against as it rested upon the ground.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! 1961 - by Resplendence - 02-02-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Nyx - 02-03-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Resplendence - 02-04-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Resplendence - 02-06-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Archibald - 02-06-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: !! 1961 - by Nyx - 02-14-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: !! 1961 - by Resplendence - 02-24-2015, 12:00 AM