the Rift

[OPEN] Don't Wanna Grow Up

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
"Tell Me Something Sweet To Get Me By"

Turning her dial ever so slightly so her better eye good study the young stallion, Jahzara shuffled her weight around to bring herself to her hooves. She had never seen him before, and though she had yet to meet every member of the World's Edge, he didn't even look remotely familiar. Lily waited beside her best friend, feeding off of the mare's reactions to judge what to do next. When the pegasus spoke, Lily narrowed her orbs skeptically. 'So you're the one who caused her to fall! Sneaking up on people and whatnot. This should have been an easy jump, here...I'll show you.' The hallucination gave a snort as though the black could actually hear her before eyeing the log in front of her. Take a few steps backwards, the violet pony shook her rump with an amusing butt waggle, before running as fast as her legs could carry her towards the log. But, even the hallucination was unable to make the jump, just a bit shy of being able to jump high enough over the tree. Her rounded barrel caught on the bark, hind legs stuck on one side and front legs already cleared, wedging the pony in place.

With a chuckle, Jahzara lowered her muzzle towards her best friend's rump. Careful to avoid the pony's flailing legs, the golden tucked her muzzle under and shoved Lily the rest of the way. 'No, no! I can do it! I can-dammit.' Lily protested the entire time, cursing when she landed on the other side with Jahzara's help. "I'm fine, just a bit bruised with some scraped knees. Been through a lot worse before." The Arabian cross answered his questions while she helped her friend, not even caring that to the rest of the world it looked like she was just tossing her nose at a tree. She made no attempt to cross over the tree, instead walked just slightly closer until her chest was pressed against the bark, using the wood as a makeshift fence between herself and the stranger. The 'fence' gave her a sense of security, feeling more comfortable with talking to the young man with some sort of barrier between them. Her time in Helovia had slowly, ever so slowly, been working out her fear of stallions. Of course there was also the fact that she strongly believed that Kahlua would never allow anyone into the Edge that would try hurting her, or any of their family. But, old habits were hard to kill, and if it weren't for the 'fence', she probably would have taken several steps back and hid behind a tree.

Lily, now having collected herself, bounced up to the black pegasus to circle around him. As Jahzara's primary judge of character, she wouldn't let the conversation continue until she got a good look at him. 'Well punk, what's your motives? Who are ya? Where do ya come from? Why are you in the Edge?' The stream of questions made Jahzara's auds flick back and she gave a low little nicker to the pony that was standing towards the stallion's right side, barely reach his knees. "Lily, stop..." Jahzara whispered before clearing her throat to look up at the pegasus. "I don't think I've seen you around here before, not very good to be a Specter and not recognize one of the herd. I'm Jahzara, what's your name?" She asked quickly, trying to distract him from questioning about the fact that she was talking to something that she knew he couldn't see. Perhaps, once she could gauge a better idea of his reaction, she would let him know about Lily and introduce the pair properly.

OOC: @[Artorius] No need to worry about tagging every time, for Jay's account I prefer first posts only. ^-^
"Talking"
'Hallucinations'

JAHZARA
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Don't Wanna Grow Up - by Jahzara - 02-03-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Don't Wanna Grow Up - by Artorius - 02-03-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Don't Wanna Grow Up - by Jahzara - 02-05-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Don't Wanna Grow Up - by Artorius - 02-05-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Don't Wanna Grow Up - by Jahzara - 02-08-2015, 11:21 PM