the Rift

[OPEN] Rare Is This Love

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Little hoofs carried a dainty frame through the lush pines, the sweet smell of evergreen wafting all around her. The way she felt about the Edge was changing into a feeling of warmth and love; comfort in solace in her time of need. The leaders and members had nothing short of welcome, and she had come to enjoy the peaceful sound of the ocean's waves lashing against the cliffside leisurely. It was with a pleasant smile that Myrrine weaved her way through the tall trees, butterfly wings fluttering happily as she continued to explore her home. It was still so different, so new to what she had been used to in her former homeland; but she couldn't help but mind the new outlook on things. Limbs were arching high with each jolly step, and soon the filly was breaking out into the brilliant sunshine, causing the smile on her face to widen. Letting soft hazel eyes wander around the land, she suddenly spotted three adults talking.

Squinting her large orbs she honed in on one of them, recognizing her as the Moon Doctor: Alysanne. A smile broke out onto her spotted complexion once again as she nearly bucked in giddiness, eager to meet the pretty lady again. The other two, a man and a woman, both seemed to be friends with her, and they were all talking cheerily around a dragon and a small egg. Suddenly all of her focus was on the object wrapped in the reptile's clutches, ears pricked forward as her little crown tilted ever so slightly. Soon she was moving in closer, making calm and even stepping so as to not startle her herdmates. Although they most likely wouldn't be scared by a foal she wasn't sure, she had had a much bigger man be terrified of her at first. The thought of Vincent caused a small warmth to fill up inside of her, for even though the brute had been so weary, they had bonded in their own way as she had washed the dirt off of him. She wondered where he was now.

Her mind was brought back Alysanne's question, head tilting slightly again before she approached in the small opening the group had made around the fire. Dipping her head kindly she kept on that pleasant expression, never once wavering from it before letting her soft vocals escape," I hope you don't mind my interruption. My name is Myrrine for those you don't know. Alysanne, it's a pleasure to see you again!" She was exuding nothing short of positive energy, offering her muzzle tenderly to the duo-toned mare, before looking at the other two once again, waiting patiently for their names. As her ears remained focused on them, gaze moved to the dragon and egg, staring it it curiously, but not too intensely, as she didn't want to appear rude. So she would only steal slight glances, slipping from the source of her fascination to the stallion, to the new mare, and then to Alysanne. She continued this cycle for a a little longer, before finally she could no longer resist asking:

"I'm sorry to interrupt and be so rude, but may I ask what that little um... is it dragon? Holding? It looks like it could be an egg, am I correct?"

"Speech"

OOC: Myrrine has come to say hello!
TAG: Destrier
WC: 550

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Rare Is This Love - by Destrier - 02-03-2015, 10:38 PM
RE: Rare Is This Love - by Brisa - 02-03-2015, 11:17 PM