[OPEN] Creating
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

[For @[Amani] and @[Sacre]. If @[Cera] wants to come too that's awesome! This is set ambiguously before Sacre leaves for the Basin because I thought this thread was already up. :/

Using our items and seasonal slots, I would like Amani and Sacre to make us 15 keys (If Cera comes, the keys he makes will be taken out of our items, not his seasonal slot).

Their questing was nearly complete.

Soon the precious few unicorns among them would travel North to the Basin to request some woven trinket from their weavers. The new alliance struck between the Throat and the Basin couldn't have come at a better time. Mischievously Gaucho wondered if Ophelia would ever think him clever enough to bargain a truce between them for the simple goal of completing their quest. The idea in truth had never crossed his mind, and he doubted it had hers. Whatever new found alliance - friendship that had begun to blossom was genuine.

As the dun's stormy gaze swept over the land bridge that would soon disappear, he tried to make a mental calculation of all those in his herd who would require keys. The number thus far had greatly exceeded whatever assumptions he had previously made. There were only a handful without wings, but they wouldn't be the only ones who required keys. The leads would as well - as would anyone that they had allowed to bring members back into their family: the Gladiator, Physician, Sleuth, and Diviner. But then there were the leads the Edge and Basin - Kahlua and Ophelia. Neither could fly, but both were welcomed in his desert-like home. Kaj could fly on his own, and as Gaucho had never met Deimos (nor knew that Archibald had been promoted), he dropped their numbers from his tally. Not everyone required access, of course.

16. That was the number he kept coming up with. 16 keys.

From his antlers bled two shapes composed entirely of fire. The flames licked and flitted until two dragons appeared. Into the sky they rose, their bodies twisting an darting. He stood by the ever-burning fire of the diviner, where he was told by Cera that it was easiest to craft things. Surely the sight of his magic - his emblem - in his place would draw the three he required? Cera, Amani, and Sacre?

[Once everyone arrives]

Gaucho's antlered skull nodded to each. Though there were many words he could offer to the trio, the glint in his eye was clearly focused on the task at hand. "Need keys for bridge. Mara make - " Using his nose he indicated to where Mara slithered in the sands. Using her long body she had drawn a large but roughly key-like shape. The top of the key looked like a dragon's head, with the body of the key appearing to be its twisting body. It was very crude, but Gaucho hoped they would get the general idea. "Keys are small. Should not be hard.""

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Creating - by Gaucho - 02-04-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Creating - by Sacre - 02-05-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: Creating - by Gaucho - 02-09-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Creating - by Cera - 02-22-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Creating - by Gaucho - 02-24-2015, 11:30 AM