[OPEN] Creating
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

Cera was not normally late. Rarely if ever in fact. However the dun thought little of it. His crafter was never sluggish or sloth, if the golden prince's departure was delayed Gaucho knew it must have been for some worthy cause. Cera had never left him down - would wear himself thin and stretched just to complete his tasks. As he arrived, the Sultan nodded and smiled.

With dark eyes Gaucho watched as the paint created three keys with apparent ease. As with Sacre, Gaucho felt an itch of curiosity and jealousy at the intricate and creative skills both possessed. Perhaps one day, should his bones ever find themselves too old to fight, Gaucho would take up crafting as a side project. In his mind Mara chuckled, as if suggesting that whatever retirement he had planned was still a long ways off. Gaucho nodded mentally echoing her thoughts - That okay with Gaucho. And indeed it was. Gaucho wasn't ready to retire just yet.

"Need keys for all in Throat who do not fly ... and keys for Ophelia and Kahlua. Gaucho think 16." His mind's eye flickered for a moment, trying to mentally count faces. Nodded decisevly, he turned back to the two. "Yes. 16 in total." He confirmed.

Later he would have extra keys made and placed in the box Cera had created earlier for safe keeping. As it was, they were expending just about all of their resources for this season in order to complete this project. Later there would be time for excess. For now Gaucho just hoped he had counted right, and that when the time came, he wouldn't leave anyone stranded.

Thanks guys!

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Creating - by Gaucho - 02-04-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Creating - by Sacre - 02-05-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: Creating - by Gaucho - 02-09-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Creating - by Cera - 02-22-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Creating - by Gaucho - 02-24-2015, 11:30 AM