the Rift

= Hopeless Wanderer - Tilney

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
(OOC; I am very sorry It has took me so long to reply!)

The idea of a place to rest roused the tall brute, Africas offer like music to his ears. "Hidden Falls?" his breathy, soft voice asked. It sounded like a beautiful place. Envisaging waterfalls and stone, and magic! Would there be lanterns lit to light the paths for the Hidden Falls inhabitants like his own clangy light used to? He imagined a place literally hidden and secluded from the rest of the world. Helovia Africa had called it. Bronze ears twitched over a thinking skull, wondering if you could see the sky there. A place like that, hidden and secluded would be safe surely.

In his visual he imagined vines and bushes, and trees reaching for the sun. And many many waterfalls. Tilney almost rolled his eyes though, knowing every time he imagined something it always ended up being very different. He would just wait and see.
"I would love to go with you to Thehiddenfalls!" - He almost spoke the whole sentence all in one word, he was just so excited his words were starting to escape his muzzle with no gaps.

He was ready to see these Hidden Falls and then explore Helovia. He could imagine all the friends he might make, new rivers to cross and more and more birds to listen to. The stallion became electrified at the idea, and he leapt into a springing trott. He took his high steps around Africa until he had circled around her, ending back where he had begun. Shaking his thick, long mess of pallid hair the young brute looked closely to his ashy companion and chanted a soft "lets go!".

A short, sudden thought cause his pace to falter. As his old lantern groaned loudly, swinging from side to side from a rung on his lofty antlers he wondered; What if there are creatures in Helovia who dont like me?. He remembered the damage caused to his sight and the humiliation of loosing his trusty antlers that his enemies had caused him. They were hardly enemies though; just colts who decided to pick on him. They had still caused irreversible damage to his sight and his pride.

As he glanced back to Africa, his friendly new acquaintance, He decided that she would not know about his sight. No one would. It was a secret he would keep and share with no one in this new Helovian life. It was like a stain on a perfect dress, and he would try his best to hide it from the beauties that he was sure to meet.
No one will hurt me here. He vowed to himself.
His marble hooves had carried him a few paces away from Africa, but he had no clue which way Hidden falls was. He would wait for her to show the way.

Messages In This Thread
= Hopeless Wanderer - Tilney - by Tilney - 02-04-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: = Hopeless Wanderer - Tilney - by Africa - 02-04-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: = Hopeless Wanderer - Tilney - by Tilney - 02-05-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: = Hopeless Wanderer - Tilney - by Africa - 02-05-2015, 07:35 PM
RE: = Hopeless Wanderer - Tilney - by Tilney - 02-07-2015, 07:57 AM
RE: = Hopeless Wanderer - Tilney - by Africa - 02-08-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: = Hopeless Wanderer - Tilney - by Tilney - 02-11-2015, 04:50 AM
RE: = Hopeless Wanderer - Tilney - by Africa - 02-12-2015, 01:01 PM
RE: = Hopeless Wanderer - Tilney - by Tilney - 02-17-2015, 05:50 AM
RE: = Hopeless Wanderer - Tilney - by Africa - 02-18-2015, 10:35 PM