the Rift

The water can't drown me [Hector]

Daenerys Posts: 41
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 hh :: 5
Cami

DAENERYS
All I loved, I loved alone.

The day was coming to an end, the brisk wind picking up and whipping the ocean to foam. In a haze of orange, purple and pink, the sun was losing its grasp on Helovia, the moon and stars gaining power in the east where the sky was already turning indigo. Daenerys stood in the dunes, lyme grass whipping at her slender pillars while small hooves dug into the sand. Dishevelled tresses whirled around her face, the wind tugging them playfully, a placid smile appearing on her velvet lips. For the first time in months, she had a snippet of solitude, a luxury that many parents learn to cherish. Ahriman was getting so big already, and so independent, like a tiny adult with his smart words and grave demeanor. She hoped to tell him to give it up, to be a child while he could, but he didn’t seem to take her words to heart.

Sighing, she stepped gracefully down toward the shore, dipping her hooves in the foam that had washed up on the sand. Late sunrays played in her silver and gold fur, reflecting the light subtly. Dany strolled relaxed along the shore, leaving prints in the sand behind her to be washed away by the water moments later. Thistle eyes went to the powerful surges, an expression of loneliness fleeting across her face. She had her beautiful son and a whole family in the Qian, and she felt ungrateful having these thoughts, but sometimes she missed someone. Someone to share her feelings, secrets and deepest desires with, someone who would listen to her as she would to him. The snowy fae felt lost every now and then, but she never showed weakness to those around her, just the same, meek smile and a promise that she was alright.

Eyes moved from their fixation on the horizon, spotting the pale colt as he gallopped along the beach further down from her. His independence was growing, adding to her loneliness, but the last thing she wanted to do was to burden his young shoulders with her emotional turmoil. Growing up without a father must be hard, and she tried to her best ability, but she knew she would never get there 100%. Daenerys did not want Ahri to have anything to do with his biological father, he was not yet old enough to understand the circumstances surrounding his being. She wasn’t sure if she was even mature enough to fully understand.

Messages In This Thread
The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Daenerys - 09-13-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Hector - 10-06-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Hector - 10-12-2012, 04:17 AM
RE: The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Hector - 11-08-2012, 07:11 AM