the Rift

The water can't drown me [Hector]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

Daenerys. It was unusual and beautiful which only lended more to Hector's youthful infatuation with a mare he'd only just met. He touched the side of her nose gently then retreated again, unsure whether he trusted himself to linger their longer. Especially with little Ahriman in close attendance. A leonine tail flicked into the air as he offered his own introduction. "I'm honoured to meet such a fine lady and her handsome colt. My name is Hector, of the Dragons Throat." His vocals boomed out again, like there was someone behind the scenes amplifying its sound.

Hector allowed his nose to dip down and greet the little colt, not wanting the boy to be afraid of him and to be calm in his presence. Assured he'd done all he could, the tribrid turned back to the arabian femme. She was his complete contrast, dainty features and a petite body. Snowy white pelt with golden splashes. He was large, incredibly large with wings and horns. Orange mane and the tail of a lion. What would she think of him? It was nice to see another with such an open mind, she seemed to accept him even though he was a mere stranger to her. So Hector continued on, blissfully happy in her presence.

"What is a pretty femme like you doing out at sun fall? Apart from dazzling mine eyes" his compliments came one on top of the other, Hector was still only 3 so he did not understand the subtleties it took to charm another. His head had curved to the side now and waited for a reply, the sun picking up the more brighter shades of orange in his short cropped mane.

[Image: hectortable.png]
rmlowe@flickr

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Daenerys - 09-13-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Hector - 10-06-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Hector - 10-12-2012, 04:17 AM
RE: The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Hector - 11-08-2012, 07:11 AM