the Rift

The water can't drown me [Hector]

Daenerys Posts: 41
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 hh :: 5
Cami
keep keep on running, there's no place like home
He will make a fine stallion one day. The snowy femme felt her heart taking a small leap at the words, and for a moment, she childishly wanted to cling to him and make him promise. Ahriman was a gentle soul, but the thought that his sire’s bad nature had somehow been passed on to the colt was something that haunted Dany’s dreams every time she closed her eyes. Large thistle eyes met Hector’s and suddenly she realized that she wanted nothing more than to be warmed and comforted by his gentle touch. His smile was returned with one of her own; they were about same age, she figured from looking at him, but these days she felt closer to 13 than three. By looking at him, she felt her own childish side that she had so long neglected, starting to come alive. It was liberating, and it washed away the worry that was weighing her down. She felt free.

Paperthin lobes perked at his words and a chiming giggle escaped her, like petite silver bells rustled by the breeze. “Sometimes Lady Luck smiles down at you,” Dany spoke teasingly, whipping her tail at him as she moved to stand next to her. The proximity to his virile, youthful body did not go unnoticed; her pulse picked up slightly and she felt flushed as he touched her cheek, looking away coquettishly. She raised her tiara and pressed her body lightly against his, not much in doubt about his intentions but finding that she did not mind. Actually, Daenerys was not sure if it wasn’t exactly what she wanted; a moment of carelessness, of pure, animalistic indulgence. Who cared about tomorrow?

She glanced at him through thick pale lashes. Her breath became slightly shallow as she touched his cheek in return, velvet maw brushing against his skin in feathery lightness. His forwardness was applauded by a savory smile, tones a soft, husky whisper as they drifted from her lips. “But if Lady Luck brought us here… Let’s not disappoint her, shall we?

[OOC: Sorry for a kind of sucky post ~ and it's quite alright hon <3]

Messages In This Thread
The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Daenerys - 09-13-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Hector - 10-06-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Hector - 10-12-2012, 04:17 AM
RE: The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Hector - 11-08-2012, 07:11 AM
RE: The water can't drown me [Hector] - by Daenerys - 11-10-2012, 05:18 PM