the Rift

[OPEN] Breath of Life

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
White December

It was too fucking much. She could practically feel her pelt blistering from the wretched sun, the heat seeping beneath her ivory hairs and piercing the skin, hooking into it with intense vigor. It was as if Tallsun was taunting the lass for never liking warmth over the cold. Her feathered limbs stomped with a rigid intensity, leaving dinnerplate imprints behind as she worked her way to the nearest water source. As soon as the cooler surface reached her sides, she had to suppress a groan of pain, for the sweltering sun had done a number on her sensitive skin. Breathing heavily so as to calm her nerves, December forced herself deeper into the depths, letting the water swallow up her back and withers. Once the initial pain passed, what replaced it was utter relief, and the thick woman could only sigh in relief, closing steel eyes briefly to savor the numbing sensation the cool liquid brought to her minor burns. Nostrils expanded to take in a big breath of air, and happened to catch the scent of another nearby.

Letting dark lashes flutter open, December's gaze landed upon a unique figure, whose sides shimmered in colors of blues and purples, seeming to change tone with the water. The mare could only study her inquisitively, ignoring her manners as she did so, and also forgetting that she had basically barged into the fellow mare's space without a second thought. Her desire to escape the heat had been so urgent that she had done anything she could to relieve it, but now, as her sides cooled and her mind had become more attentive to her surroundings, she had realized her mistake. Clearing her throat softly, she gave a simple, stoic stare to her company, flitting her eyes over her body to study her intently, before finally making a comment,"I apologize for the interruption. The heat was unbearable and I had to escape it. I apologize if I splashed you."

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 329
Tag: Syrena
OOC: Hi! Sorry there isn't much, they will get longer as we get going lol. )>

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Breath of Life - by Syrena - 02-05-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Breath of Life - by December - 02-17-2015, 11:55 PM