the Rift

[OPEN] // Search and Rescue
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Attention remains politely directed to the one called Megaera, her face drawn tightly. Weary, but also passionate. I remembered such a warrior from my time upon her sands; though yon strained expression was less familiar to me. Ears fondly listen toward her concerns and apology, I nod -- sparing a side glance to Africa and Rasta, marking their reaction and wondering what had just occurred between these three to warrant such pardon. The dappled sun child remained expectantly silent. Uncertain discomfort pursing lips that were better suited with a smile...

Before a single utterance could be said in reply; my pale sister, Rasta, spoke up. Tone harsh and biting, reminding me of a Ma chastising a foolish cur to stay well away from her babe. Obviously there was some frustration with what had just transpired. She then posed a revelation, news that hadn't come to me yet...yar, until now. Sohalia?
Brow furrowed, the lines of my face drew together and welcoming smile eased toward a look of concern and confusion. His mate, his heart.

Obviously...the threads of proper tact and communication had been severed. "Peace," tone is deep, soft and mimicking the thunder that erupts from my hooves, sending a small, but noticeable quake beneath their toes. They had long since fallen silent, but I would have words, "Her return escaped my notice." Gaze flicked to Rasta, then settled upon the bay feathers of our company, "as did her leaving of this valley." My patrols are widespread, but a single set of eyes can not peer down every trail... "By sound, she is likely on a path back to the Throat." I glanced toward the dying light, noting how late tis getting. "I will offer what aid thee desires," expression softens, "be it soldiers to aid the search or comforts to restore thee strength."

Motioning toward yon dimming heaven, I add, "See theeself rested, if only for a little; thee appears worn and I'd not have a soldier of our allies and kin fall from the sky because of thirst and hunger," it was her choice, to leave us now, fleeing home -- or stay, knowing well that a few hours of restoration would be benefical, "When ye returns to him, know that I will be following shortly after -- to ensure the Sultana has made it back."

Word count: 382
OOC: @[Megaera] Sorry it took so long.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
// Search and Rescue - by Megaera - 02-05-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: // Search and Rescue - by Africa - 02-06-2015, 04:02 PM
RE: // Search and Rescue - by Megaera - 02-06-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: // Search and Rescue - by Africa - 02-06-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: // Search and Rescue - by Megaera - 02-07-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: // Search and Rescue - by Rasta - 02-07-2015, 02:16 PM
RE: // Search and Rescue - by Midas - 02-08-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: // Search and Rescue - by Megaera - 02-09-2015, 04:57 PM