[PRIVATE] made me a believer with the touch of your skin [Kaj]

Azaneen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A z a n e e n
an angel who's afraid of the light
her halo is broken
but there is fight in her eyes

A familiar scent was carried across the gentle breeze before his words rang in her ears. Silent eyes turned to watch the man approach.

Though this time, he was far from what she remembered. There seemed to be a lack of something inside him, his beam of light (or the one she imagined him having) no longer flew into the skies. Causing Azaneen's worrisome shattered heart to scamper towards him. A smile was presented to reach out to him. There was no need for him to act proper in her presence, for she of all else would know that when the heart aches... we cannot pretend. We lack something that allows us to seem real in our fake acts.

"Kaj." she cooed to him, trying to be soothing and caring. She wanted him to know that there was no need to be some tough King in front of her, feelings were okay. In life there are always feelings and to hold those back is to bring even more pain inside your being.

Flicking her onyx tail, the golden chain that wove through the hairs rustled against itself, 'causing the silence to be less silent. "Is there something that troubles you tonight?" golden glowing hooves journey closer to him, smooth walk that would have looked oh so much better had she not been so bony and slim.

She stopped before him, level eyes locking on his, hoping to send waves of comfort to his way.

OOC;; i'm still trying to decide if this post is crap or not lolz
TAG;; @[Kaj ] - (Not actually tagged to keep your PMs from overloading lol)
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
made me a believer with the touch of your skin [Kaj] - by Azaneen - 02-05-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: made me a believer with the touch of your skin [Kaj] - by Azaneen - 02-16-2015, 05:36 PM