the Rift

[PRIVATE] Dinner is Served

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

Drool trickled from my sharp toothed jaws that were wrapped around the smooth surface of the egg. Stealing the infant had been easier than I had expected, the pale hue of my coat blending in nicely with the snow and ice in which the mother had chosen to lay it's cream colored delicacies. My long, furry tail wagged back and forth as I headed back to the den in which my mate along with our balls of fur were waiting patiently for me to bring back whatever food it was I could find.

Amber eyes glanced down at the egg, it was fairly large and I had to be careful to not put too much pressure on it's delicate surface for fear of ruining it before getting it back to my family. An egg this large I would be able to easily feed all of the pups! Excitement could hardly be contained as slender legs pulled my canine frame through the thick snow, occasionally the struggle would lessen as I crossed through paths created by the huge monsters that thrived in these areas. One day I would grow unlucky and my pristine coat would blend in too well with the snow and one of their bony paws would go straight through my skull...then who would feed my family?

White ears flicked back as I pushed the thoughts of death out of my mind and stopped for a second in the middle of a monster's path so I could set the cream colored delicacy down for a moment and stretch my locking jaw out before continuing back to our den. Oh, our den, so nice and warm and soon full of the deliciousness of this egg.

"Talking"
@[December]
NPC

Messages In This Thread
Dinner is Served - by NPC - 02-06-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Dinner is Served - by December - 02-06-2015, 10:30 PM