Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

" Do you remember how
The angels sang
And your sorrows left you there
Right before the lights came up. "

The tiger-mare did not have a map, which might have been the foremost reason she had found herself here; in these dead woods' forest. Where it was more silent than any she had ever crossed. Nevertheless she heard all the sounds her ears needed to hear while walking past logs of a shrouded environment. Rotting leaves crackled under her hooves as she left the path that thousands had walked before her. Low lingering mist twisted itself around pines and firs as clouds of grey dimming the colors. The air was moist and pressing, and she thanked the Earth God for the cover that the grandest trees' lush green crowns granted. As the shade protected her from at least half of the insects that could have been, and the sun's heat that she could no longer take. The mare had no destination, was only letting her wandering heart flow its natural course.

In the distance a sight made her hooves pause in their movements, and her eyes widened. An Oak's once so mighty and strong branches and infinite leaves stood there in the middle of her vision, now collapsing in his own cracked trunk underneath his empty wings. In a sudden sprint she trotted into the open area where the tree might have held his ground for centuries. Under the trunk and in between it's giant roots, the small tiger-mare sunk to her knees, laying herself down in forlorn emotions. Without thinking she had curled herself up underneath the swirling mists, pressing her pear-white shimmering body against the dark flaky skin. I am here now. In the shades of the leaves a halo shimmered and sprinkled drops of light down on her willowing head while prayers accompanied the dying Cherry Oak. The snippet that could have reminded her of her home turned to dust as her mind wandered.

Maybe it was already dead.

Awakened from her afternoon nap, she now stood again; looking at the giant tree from a slight distant, now thinking from a more realistic perspective. It was hard to tell with trees, for their stretching hands did not falter immediately after death. They became stone and then eventually crumble like a clump of dirt drying in the sun. Her gaze wondered down, something attracting her attention in the corners of her eye. Mists swirled around her legs in curls and clouds, which seemed like a curious behavior for mists. She watched the weird phenomenon. Then, barely audible, a string of sounds came to her. She cramped her wings up behind her ears to catch more of the sounds. She waited while her heartbeat was the only thing pulsing through her hears. Than the same sounds reached her again. Inquisitive she walked towards the source of the noise. Again, she looked down at the swirling mists, which was still following her - or was it? The weirdest of thoughts came to her; Am I controlling it? But mists were no danger for her gardens, so she let it while her path had reached out into an bushy area filled by one peculiar silhouette. She looked closer, eyes squeezed while keeping her pace. The silhouette became a dog at first, then a bear, a moose and finally the kind of animal she had recently surrounded herself with on a day to day basis. The tiger-mare lurked at the sidelines of what seemed to be the black's personal space, and watched how it charged at every single defenseless shoot that fell into her vision of instinctive hunger. Then again, she did look quite peaky. Still, she seemed interesting enough, with her rogue appearance and determined eyes. Nevertheless she herself did apparently not have the qualities to be interesting, which hurt her feelings a little. So she sprawled right into the still on-going course of the black, and took her stand above some left-alone lush green sprouts, keeping them save in between her front hooves. "Hey girl", she sang, velvety and slightly smiling, although her eyes forgot to join in on the fun. "You know, you look like you've jumped right out of a horror story." Her hooves gripped the earth just in case the Pegasus would walk right over her. Not that the thin body would do that much damage. Like the Oak tree, had this mare been dying?

@[Shadow]
|| Notes: Hope you don't mind her discovering her ability for a bit || Wordcount: 706 || "talking" ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-07-2015, 05:55 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-09-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-10-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-12-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-12-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-15-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-15-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-15-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-21-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-23-2015, 03:37 PM