Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

" Do you remember how
The angels sang
And your sorrows left you there
Right before the lights came up. "

While surrounded by a dark-pine arena, accompanied by a hungry black mare, an almost unnoticeable, thin string of mist waved itself above the green sprouts in between her hooves. When the stranger got up in shock, Maren's head tilted. She hadn't meant to scare her, she just wanted to meet this interesting smudge of black that seemed to not be liked by the world. Or at least that was what the tiger-mare assumed by the bones poking out from under the with insects covered skin.

Her ear's got up a bit more when the Pegasus threw her some ill-mannered words. Unwittingly the wings growing from the crown of her head started flapping harrowing, seeming hurt. This was not a fair game they were playing, they appeared to be thinking. But the only thing the tiger-mare felt inside was a tug of sympathy, because this mare was clearly not smart at all. For if she was, she would have put her own wings to good use, creating something like a small wind to fend off the petty insects that were eating her alive. So a sigh escaped her lips and she simply shrugged, watching the black mare shake her head; obviously confused about the way the world worked - and got back to ripping grass from the dirt. Quickly before that, however, she managed to ask Maren to go back to the fairy tale where she - apparently - came from. As a form of reply the tiger-mare's eyebrows simply rose, since she actually came quite close to the truth. After all; the whole reason she was born was because of some fairy tale, now being the princess from a far away land. But that did not matter here; It did not matter at all. Because even though she was a princess, the world wasn't a fucking fairy tale.

The Pegasus had swiftly moved past her pearl-white striped body, and was now attempting to jump back to her food, for real. Maren turned around, too, now following the black's footsteps in a relaxed motion. "If you believe in fairy tales, you might be more confused than you are making me believe you are, for all I've seen are fallen hero's and burning kingdoms." The tiger-mare's smile had faded into a boring line. "Maybe you should go back to your own, because 'this'..." She made a circling motion with the long fingers of her wings, pointing at the mare and her body that seemed to be held together by mere bones. "Doesn't seem to be working for you." The golden eyes were serious now, finally showing concern - but with a fleck of annoyance.

Maren moved her body from the stranger's track and waddled to the middle of the open field, watching from the corners of her eyes how the thin mists were still stalking her, lingering around her legs. Then she looked up once again to the peaky Pegasus and smiled. "May I propose a suggestion?"

@[Shadow]
|| Notes: ... || Wordcount: 492 || "talking" ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-07-2015, 05:55 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-09-2015, 08:09 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-10-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-12-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-12-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-15-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Shadow - 02-15-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: I'm done with my dying - by Maren - 02-15-2015, 12:41 PM