the Rift

[JUDGED] Lover Not a Fighter

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
ARTORIUS
your ticket to hell is a comin to you and I gotta a hollow point to give you the ride

Large, white marked wings beat against the warm Tallsun sky as I drew closer to the pale sanded beaches of the Endless Blue. The smile that was normally planted quite firmly on my features had been washed away with the thoughts that riddled my mind, she was pregnant. Here soon I would have a sibling, a half sibling, but a sibling none the less. I had no experience with babies, hell I was even freaking out about the egg that I was carrying very carefully between my dull teeth.
Relief flooded my athletic frame as I began my descent onto the white sands of the beaches where I would be able to make a nest of sorts for the egg to remain while I could think. Grains of sand were thrown everywhere as my wings tucked in neatly to my slender sides and hooves formed craters in the soft terrain on impact, one of these craters would be a perfect resting place for the infant while I got rid of some of the stress being back around my mother was causing.
As happy as I was to see Alysanne again, I still couldn't quite wrap my head around the fact that she had a whole other family here. With Miykael of all options. A sound of irritation and frustration tore from my jaws as I gently lowered the speckled egg into the nest I had made for it. Silky black strands whipped across my hips while my mind drifted back to my mother and her new found lover, if it had to be anyone I was content with the painted stallion she had settled with. He was a good stallion, or at least what I remembered of him, he had always been patient and kind so maybe he was exactly what my mother needed. Shaking my sporty skull roughly I took a few steps away from where the egg was now resting before turning and cantering into the waves where hopefully the water would wash away all of the negativity and leave my usual easy-going self.

"blah blah blah."
Tag | @[Shadow]
Words | 346 / 800
Notes | You may have first attack if you would like, or they may carry on first. sorry it's so terrible, it'll get better when I have more of something to write about
rolling thread
Normal Timeline
No Companions | No Magic
3 Attacks + Closing Defense to the first attacker
Setting: Endless Blue, Noon 80 degrees, clear blue sky
0/3
0/1
Summary | N/A

Image by Dima Viunnyk @ flickr
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
Lover Not a Fighter - by Artorius - 02-07-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Shadow - 02-09-2015, 05:45 AM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Artorius - 02-09-2015, 11:25 PM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Shadow - 02-10-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Artorius - 02-17-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Shadow - 02-24-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Artorius - 03-09-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Shadow - 03-29-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Artorius - 04-01-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Lover Not a Fighter - by Official - 04-07-2015, 03:30 PM