the Rift

heart don't fail me now

Elowyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The duo was named! A small giggle escaped her mouth as she watched the way they moved together. The little creature stirred and weaved between Arah's legs. By the pale look of them both, they much enjoy the winter. Oh! That must be why her companions name is "Wynter". How clever! Although what really captured her attention was when Arah explained she'd lived in a herd. A herd? That had been a word she had only heard in her mothers stories. They were bands of horses that lived together and worked like one big team. Sometimes they got into fights and fought, but usually they got along. Fighting was bad anyways, and who wants that? An even brighter smile settled in and her face began glowing with delight. Maybe here she could find a so called herd to live with. Then, she could meet all sorts of people and learn all sorts of things. The possibilities were endless!

"Oh yes! Yes please! Elowyn responded. Her voice was full of joy and eagerness. Would Arah be her friend? Or was she strictly living out here and only supposed to return to her herd when she had found someone? She said she was traveling alone, so maybe her job for her herd was to collect horses? Either way, Elowyn was fine with the idea. "I'd actually really like to live with a herd. It would be a great experience for me I think." She admitted sheepishly. She lifted a golden hoof and idly kicked at the ground. It was rude to ask others from something. The only way to get anything was to wait for am invitation; that was the biggest lesson her mother had taught her. Although that came with many other add ons. Like, if Elowyn felt uncomfortable or scared she should leave. There is no reason in living in a life of fear when her entire life was ahead of her. She was too young to waste it in the depths of dark feelings.

talk talk talk

Elowyn
far away, long ago, glowing dim as an ember
image credits

Messages In This Thread
heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-07-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-07-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-09-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Arah - 02-15-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-08-2015, 07:29 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 02-10-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: heart don't fail me now - by Elowyn - 03-06-2015, 02:46 PM