the Rift

[OPEN] Sinking Ships... [Arty]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
It is a nice afternoon when I decided to take a long walk.
And yes, when I say long, I mean long. I'd wandered through the Hidden Falls and forest and now I'd finally found what I was looking for.

Rolling cerulean waves danced across the light shore, and a bright smile comes to my maw. (If I could smile, that is) my heart fluttering every step I skeptically take-skeptical because this place...it's seems too beautiful to be real. Today, I found it prettier than usual. The white fluffy clouds in the sky dancing ever-so-gracefully across the sky in a slow-dancing crescendo of the music she played absent-mindedly inside her head. I see the clouds in the reflection of the blue water, and I see why they call this place The Endless Blue whoever had come up with that name seemed to have been here on a nice day. Much like columbus.

I couldn't exactly describe what was happening in my head when I thought of this sea with a ranging storm behind it, choppy waves and doubted minds believing that they would die on their journey across the beach from one terrible storm...But then again, it was perfect. And I was going to respect that on this day. It deserved that much, right? I thought so, keeping to myself silently, bright eyes alight with the evening sun.

-Don't let yourself be fooled by this beautiful scene. I warn you to stay on your guard. Something new will befall you.- This time, the voice wanted her to be careful. Not many times has she spoken to me in warning, so I take this one as true. Not just to scare me. "Okay then" I whisper so that if there is another near that I am not aware of, they will hopefully not hear. A nod of my head and a small skip in my step as I make my way towards the water, never truly having anything against it in my lifetime, though that could change at any moment. She told me to keep my guard up.

I do.

Talk.
-How She talks to me.-

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-07-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-07-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-07-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-08-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-14-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-18-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 04-08-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 04-20-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 05-09-2015, 03:39 AM