the Rift

[OPEN] Sinking Ships... [Arty]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
I slow when I hear a sound over the waves and my hooves clashing against sand. The sound of my tail whipping in the slight wind coming off the water, and the sound of a bird cawing in the distant forest. Loudly.

I look up, away from the beautiful sunset over the water, back. I don't want to go back but I have to as I notice him. Standing there was a boy, black and white. Standing over an egg. A washed down seemingly-protective look on his face, I guess he has been watching over it for some time. "Hello!" I call, unaware at the close vicinity of the waves coming up behind me. Tall, a wall of water almost knocks me about, I take a few more steps off the shore. As the clash of waves on sand had scared me.

A bit out of it for a second, I stand dazed. But my attention flits back to him. "I am Cashmere of the Hidden Falls." I decide it is better to take a few steps forward, to lock eyes with this gentleman. "And you, my new friend?" I wonder if he doesn't like me calling him a friend. I wonder if he will just pick up his egg and run. I wonder, I wonder, I wonder.

But then again, I may wonder wrong. Like, maybe the egg isn't even his and he is just standing over it. Maybe there is some sort of creature, companion hidden in his mane that he holds dear? Some sort of foal he'd been watching after all day long that he is tired out from... possibly? Maybe he was getting ready to smash the egg before I came and ruined his little smashing ceremony. I couldn't let that happen.

So, just my luck, I head towards him in all my grace, redirecting my path to the tuxedo boy in hopes this is something that will come out good for me, though I wouldn't care anyway because I am nice, and not selfish like that voice inside and I don't want things because I want them or because I just don't have them. And I understand that I have to work for things. Unlike Her.

Talk.
-How She talks to me.-
@[Artorius]
What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-07-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-07-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-07-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-08-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-14-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-18-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 04-08-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 04-20-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 05-09-2015, 03:39 AM