the Rift

[OPEN] Sinking Ships... [Arty]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
World's Edge, you say?

I smile, ignoring the cold winds off the seas that wrap the now wet part of my body in a cold shiver. I do not notice the way he cuts off before he says the Worlds Edge. I don't find myself to be very exited about this new shiver up my spine, and his words have slipped my mind.

I find my eyes traveling away from him and onto the egg he seemed very set on protecting. I see now that he was protecting it. Not any of the other things I'd managed to think up. He sounded very exited, and I wonder if this companion will be a new friend for him, just like her. Or if it would fly off. Away from him and his chipped heart. He looks down at it himself, a look of pain was set alight in his eyes, and for just that moment I thought he would run away. But, he didn't. Thankfully. I nod. "Tis a bird" I say. "Worms and small creatures of the night are their usual diet." I offer, and I don't know if it is enough for now, but I am always ready to help. I watch it, my heart bursting with a new light as I look at it's small form in the broken shell with a backdrop of white sand. I smile down at it, and then back up at him because...he was a father now! Well, at least from what I saw, he had taken care of this being until birth, and...I saw that as being a father. Maybe not the birth father, but a father all alike.

Talk.
-How She talks to me.-
@[Artorius]
What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-07-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-07-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-07-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-08-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-14-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-18-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 04-08-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 04-20-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 05-09-2015, 03:39 AM