the Rift

[OPEN] Sinking Ships... [Arty]

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
ARTORIUS

It seems the slip up on words that had escaped my inky kissers was all but lost on the purple stained mare. A shiver passed over her dappled pelt and for a moment I felt as if it was my fault that the mare was going to catch a cold for standing by the salty sea, soaking wet. Star studded skull dipped low as emeralds peered through thick black lashes, "If it is too cold ma'm we can move elsewhere if you would prefer..." That was if she even wanted to remain in my awkward presence. Something about every character here was so much different than what I was used too in the lands of Nocturne, from having a companion bonded to my soul to the possibility of magic. It was all quite overwhelming and maybe one day it would all seem less overwhelming but for now I wasn't quite sure what to do with all of the new information.
It was about then that the whole scene of the hatching egg played out before us, and soon the party of two increased in numbers as the ball of black feathers rolled out into the bright world it had been born into. Moments later I could feel the infant's mind creeping into mine, tendrils of it's soul reaching out like an attention deprived child begging for attention, the kind of attention that I would gladly give the young avian. A soft smile spread across my ink stained features and just as quickly as it spread it was wiped away by the pangs of hunger being thrown into my mind. Shock riddled my body at how strong the bond between the black feathers and myself was already, there was no need to be alarmed though as it seemed the other part of our party knew what to feed the infant as her gentle voice drew me back to reality carefully.
"Tis a bird, worms and small creatures of the night are their usual diet." Emeralds pulled away from the infant and turned to the dappled mare, hope and excitement finding it's way into the light of my eyes before vocal chords kicked back into action. "Would you be willing to help me find these things?" Surely they would be easy to find, under a felled log or a rock of some sort...but the dapple had called me a friend and I wasn't in any position to just leave friends moments after meeting them. Hopefully she agreed to the impromptu adventure, but if she would rather go home and dry off I would understand entirely.

"words."
@[Cashmere] , sorry this took me so long e.e life can be quite obnoxious [441]
got a lighter? spark the fire
credits :: table
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-07-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-07-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-07-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-08-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-14-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-18-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 04-08-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 04-20-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 05-09-2015, 03:39 AM