the Rift

[OPEN] Sinking Ships... [Arty]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I don't know what to say to this, since I have been quite inactive as of late in my herd. -They're gonna kick you out- She mutter inside my head, behind the eyes they never told. I scold myself for what I am feeling right now; a feeling of reluctance to speak up to his question. Am I really a lady of knowledge or do I just know things?
She is making me think like this, negatively, less of myself.
Or maybe she isn't, and I'm just here being my old self, only my actions are changing because I think it's her making them change, when it's really not.

I feel like I don't know what to say right now, a negative feeling plummeting inside my chest as I stare at the winged boy and is downy friend. My eyes go blank momentarily and I just don't know how to explain my rank anymore or who I am. Do I really know?

But to make it seem like I don't have a problem with his question, I only smile and nod. "Yes, I offer the Falls...a stone-crafter. I am a stone-crafter..?" I say, and shake my head. "Let me start again," (perhaps I'm not really all that knowledgable in this situation) "I am a Mason of the falls, a worker of the stones." I explain shortly, though I've only heard those words once before, and they didn't come out of my mouth.
-Great job, weirdo.- She hisses and I just hiss back, but not out loud, my eyes staying as soft as I can keep them, my body loose and still. "What do you offer your herd? Surely something of importance." I say, though I don't really believe it all that much at this point. Maybe he has a job, a rank. Maybe. But I really just can't bring myself to be positive, my thoughts dipping like a crescendo that the sheet-paper didn't call for. I wasn't ready for this mood swing, and I found myself sulking as I await his answer. -Don't let yourself die of depression, my friend.- Your not my friend. I say to her bitterly, though not aloud, these new friends here are my only hope at the moment.

@[Artorius][So I'll have her leave in the the next post of mine, if that's okay? <3 This was a nice thread!]
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-07-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-07-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-07-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-08-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 02-14-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 02-18-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 04-08-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Artorius - 04-20-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Sinking Ships... [Arty] - by Cashmere - 05-09-2015, 03:39 AM