the Rift

[PRIVATE] My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look gain some self control

His response at first startled her. Creature of flight?. She blinked, wondering if he had somehow already communicated with the creature being nurtured inside the egg. The egg in and of itself might have suggested a bird, but most animals did lay eggs, just not a lot of the fluffy ones (except with companions...).

The thought was pushed from her mind though as she attempted to convince him to walk away from it, but too late. Always too damn late. She grit her teeth, grinding them back and forth to bite down on her ire and keep it from lashing out at Bucephalus. Unable to watch this one more time Ampere averted her gaze, unwilling to see those chains gently churn and link one another together, slipping from the body inside the egg to the black breast of the Morningstar.

He runs to the newborn, so caring she couldn't stand it. What was it about companions that suddenly drew the good out of everyone? The guise of it anyway - they were so selfish they abruptly became selfless, willing to walk on fire to rescue an insignificant being if only to marge it with their existence. The very thought caused Ampere's chest to tighten, breath heavy and thick so that she had to force it out with each exhale and deeply suck in with every inhale.

The world staggered and Ampere with it. She turned away, seeking the support of the nearby tree she'd tried to take him too. She fought back the bitter, angry tears that welled in her eyes, just managing to maintain some semblance of composure. Bit by bit, she lost Bucephalus,

He named it, and he slipped away from her completely.

"You have to control yourself," she croaked after a bout of silence. Still unable to look at them, she tossed her voice to the wind. "Every feeling, every thought, it will pass between you both. Don't snuff out its life with yours... so young, so impressionable, you'll shape it, so make it good."

Deep down I know this never works
A M P E R E
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Blusl.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Bucephalus - 02-07-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-09-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-15-2015, 01:49 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 02-25-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: My...Preshiouuusss[Egg Hatching!] - by Ampere - 03-28-2015, 10:55 PM