the Rift

[OPEN] Girl's Night

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

It was difficult to contain the frown that crossed onto Ampere's lips at Morrigan's answer. She had suspected as much, but even so she;d held a sliver of hope that the healers had some mystical ability she was unawares of. "I guess that's what cactus juice is for," she commented, referring to the sour, fermented drink of their land acquired by de-spining a cactus leaf and letting it roast int he sun for a while. It was a popular beverage among the warriors, as its bite helped relieve those brought on by battle, even if only for a while.

Rather self-absorbed at the moment Ampere only partially noticed the slow, sad way that Morrigan responded, her tone echoed in her eyes. Ampere gave her a look, 'brow raised in question. "By the sounds of it you've tried it on yourself?" Was this mare a comrade in pity? Did she understand the ache that currently plagued Ampere? She wouldn't pry though, so she left it at that, as anxious as she was to know others shared in this misery.

After a moment of silence Ampere pressed with, "So what do you know how to cure?" She was desperate for the conversation which the other mare was equally energetic about halting. Ampere just couldn't tolerate the quiet, it allowed her too much room to think, a dangerous activity for the sake of her heart. "I think it would be good to learn some things myself... basic survival." She turned her head to look at the spider-webbed mare, offering her a frail smile. Would she be able to teach Ampere some of the basics?

She had never found the healing arts particularly riveting, not the way she did with battles, but she couldn't deny its usefulness, and given the task she'd applied to her warriors she thought it seemed fitting. In return perhaps she could help show Morrigan a thing or two about fighting.

@[Morrigan] @[Alija]

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Girl's Night - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Girl's Night - by Morrigan - 02-09-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Girl's Night - by Ampere - 02-22-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: Girl's Night - by Alija - 02-27-2015, 05:05 AM