the Rift

[OPEN] Girl's Night

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95

Her frame was much smaller this time around. last time she had been here Aakesh had still be wrapped within her womb, making the journey hard. This time it was much easy to maneuver and enjoy the pretty scenery. A small smile was draped over her pink badger marked face. It was nice, albeit odd, to be with two other girls. What made it really funny was the ranks they each held. Ampere was a warrior, while Morrigan and herself were both healers. It didn't really matter, or it shouldn't have anyway. Alija hated fighting with a passion; deep within her mind she knew it was a necessity. Steely eyes looked over the warrior mare's hide and connections were slowly made. 'Hertz...' Fighting to hide the shock now creeping it's way over her face Alija was very glad when Ampere's voice broke through her thoughts.

The warm eager smile slowly shifted one dipped with pain. Alija knew was it was like to think you loved someone, just to learn it was only infatuation. She listened to Morrigan and really looked at the lady. She seemed on edge. 'Maybe she is nervous about going down into the caves.' What else could it be anyway? Mentally shrugging she turned back to the lightning marked mare. Her deeper voice was soft and thoughtful, "Ah, heartache. If only there was a plant that could take root deep enough." She gazed almost sadly between her company. "Now if you were talking about a belly ache, that I could fix up in a heartbeat." She tried to lighten the mood with her lame joke.

Chuckling softly she shook her head lightly, "I've been hanging out with my boys too long I can't even make a good joke!" Laughter bubbled forth unbridled, it was so much easier to be happy when she thought of the two winged boys she loved so dearly. "To answer your question, I've found cures to a wide variety of things. Burns, cuts, aches," She paused thinking of the irony in her words, "Nerves, and several other things. Our lord has also granted me the power of healing through flames." Her smile became sheepish. She wasn't really one to brag, but she Ampere had asked.

Her eyes brightened excitedly as the black and electric blue warrior said she wanted to learn a few things. "I think everyone should know at least a little about healing, especially our fighters! I mean if one of your comrades was bleeding heavily and we couldn't get there right that second, it would be up to someone else there to help them. Maybe we," Steel eyes glanced at Morrigan as she spoke, "could teach you then you could pick out the most important things, and we could hold a meeting with the warriors?" Ever helpful she smiled excitedly hoping she would agree to this amazing opportunity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lyrics" 'Ponderings'
Words: 478 @[Ampere] @[Morrigan]
OOC: Sorry it took so long life ate me!

[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Girl's Night - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Girl's Night - by Morrigan - 02-09-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Girl's Night - by Ampere - 02-22-2015, 02:52 AM
RE: Girl's Night - by Alija - 02-27-2015, 05:05 AM