the Rift

[OPEN] Wat r this

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
Once upon a time I found an egg. It was covered in earth poop (aka mud) and some spiders. One of the other Fall's kids found one too. I don't really know why I took it. Well, I mean I do - the furry rat thing gave an egg like this to that pink Unicorn that one time, and I'm pretty sure there's a poop-kid inside (aka something living). I don't actually know what I'll do if this thing has a poop kid but ... I mean, if it's something that Auri doesn't have, then I want it (but Shida, if Auri didn't have aids or cancer would you want those things? NO. STFU. LOGIC IS NOT MY STRONG SUIT.)

Anyways.

There's this egg.

It hasn't been doing anything for a while. I sort of what to blow it up just to see what would happen, but something in the back of my mind tells me that I shouldn't. The normal logic would go, Well Shida, would you want someone to just come and blow *you* up? But the answer to that would be YES. BECAUSE EXPLOSIONS. Still, something tells me I shouldn't. So I brought it here.

"HAY YOU LIKE SOCCER" I shout playfully, galloping towards the egg, and pretending to kick it into the atmosphere. I make sounds with my throat as if there's an entire crowd cheering me in. Spinning, I gallop back towards the egg, still seriously considering kick it for reals, until it cracks. I stop dead in my tracks, causing mud and dirt to go flying forwards as I force myself to stop. Lowering my skull I tap one of the cracks with my longest horn.

"Knock knock." I whisper at it, tilting my head skeptically. "Who's there?" I mimic back in a high pitched voice, obviously impersonating whatever the fuck was inside the egg. "EXPLOSIONS MOTHERFUCKER." I answer, bouncing into the air and snorting. I lower my nose again, and stick my tongue out to lick the egg. Don't ask why, it just felt right, okay?

I open my jaws, prepared to bite the egg (don't ask), when it cracks some more. I can hear scratching sounds coming from the inside, and I immediately retract my jaws and wait. Pieces of the egg break off, falling onto the grasses to reveal a shape inside.

"Dafuq is-" I begin to whisper, as the thing bursts from the egg and my brain finally places the shape. "A PUPPPPPPPPPPY!" I squeal with girlish excitement, prancing in place as the small hellhound continues to pilot the struggle bus, failing to get itself out of the egg.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Wat r this - by Shida - 02-08-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Adelric - 02-09-2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Shida - 02-09-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Adelric - 02-09-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Shida - 02-09-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Adelric - 02-11-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Shida - 02-24-2015, 03:05 PM