the Rift

[OPEN] Wat r this

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
He doesn't smile, and I feel my enthusiasm start to wane. I mean, I'm totally used to it by now, just about everyone is too lame to understand how cool my explosions are. But ... it would be cool if someone took interest? You know? I mean, Da does. He says they're bitchin', and that I can do them whenever I want (which is the BEST), but ... I dunno. Like, Auri has all these friends and shit who think her stupid vaping is cool (it isn't) and I have ... you know what? Fuck it. I have Princess. I don't need shit.

Only now he's talking again. My ear catches his question, and I dismiss it quickly. "I dunno??? I haven't ever tried." My thoughts begin to cycle to a different topic, and my voice betrays my lack of interest until...

WAIT. HOLD THE PHONE. Did he just ... DID HE JUST TAKE INTEREST?

My blue stare flickers back to the odd looking boy-kid, and I re-evaluate his question. It's true, I haven't ever tried, but not for any particular reason. My lip puckers as I contemplate this new challenge. His weird reindeer would work, right? I turn to look at it, before deciding nawwww. I wouldn't want Princess exploded.

Hay! Look at that! I'm being nice!

There's a tree not to far away from us that I advance towards, eyes narrowed. Okay Shi. You GOT this, I think to myself, psyching myself up for this challenge. You explode that tree right in its tree DICK.

I got this.

I focus, feeling the red feeling racing through my veins. OKayokayoakyokayokaoykokayokay. I tree to see the tree so that I can target it.

"Be the tree. I am one with the tree." I mumble, before shaking my head. Fuck that. I am not the tree, because the tree is about to get

EXPLODED.

The tree snaps apart at the center, where I had focused my explosion. It's impossible to tell if I actually exploded the center which caused the entire thing to fall apart (It wasn't a very big tree after all), or if I had just fucked it up. Slack jawed I shoot a rather embarrassed look at Adelric. "Uhhh..." I more or less force out as my ears slacken slightly. "Fuck." I conclude, rather disappointed with our little experiment. "Was the explosion too big? Or the tree too small?"

Who am I kidding. Explosions can never be too big.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Wat r this - by Shida - 02-08-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Adelric - 02-09-2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Shida - 02-09-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Adelric - 02-09-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Shida - 02-09-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Adelric - 02-11-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Shida - 02-24-2015, 03:05 PM