the Rift

[OPEN] Wat r this

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
I wait on baited breath to see how he will respond. Did I fuck it up? Or did I win over his interest?

Neither?

I think it's neither. I don't really understand his response. The way he said ruin the tree makes me think that I fucked it up. I chew on my lip almost nervously as I repeat his words over and over. nahhhh, you know what? I fuckin' rocked it. And he's still standing here right? So whatevs.

As his eyes glance down to the egg, I realize that I've somehow completely forgotten about the puppppppppppy. Infatuation and adoration floods my veins as I prance over to where the dog is still struggling. I watch as a paw shoves its way through - a hind leg - and begins to kick furiously. As it kicks more of the egg begins to break away. "You got it little one!" I whisper encouragingly. "You show that egg whose boss." And, amazingly, the puppy does.

Grunts, squeals, and a few barks are emitted from the egg before it finally cracks apart entirely. Sitting, panting and obviously exhausted, is a black hellhound pup. The creature has enormous paws and jowls. His eyes are black with flecks of gold, and between his ears there appears to be a splotch of reddish gold, in a vague fiery -leafy like pattern. I squeal against, prancing in place excitedly as I lower my muzzle to the small creature. As I do, I feel our minds begin to meld. As his thoughts are introduced into my brain, I sway on my legs. Splaying my stance to aid with balance, my eyes widen as I can feel him.

"What's that? You want to be called Princess?" I asked rhetorically, my voice taking on the same mocking tone as it had before. The puppy growls, and in my mind thoughts of PRINCESS?! and BITE and NO and ROAR echo, but I ignore them. "What do you even know?" I reply condescendingly, shaking my muzzle. "You love the name Princess! It was your very first thought!"

My logic is flawless, and Princess is too tired to argue.

As Princess looks around more of his thoughts flood my mind. "Whoaaaa..." I murmur, looking up at Adelric. "That's trippy as balls. Can you hear that thing? Like ... in yo mind?!?!?!"

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Wat r this - by Shida - 02-08-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Adelric - 02-09-2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Shida - 02-09-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Adelric - 02-09-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Shida - 02-09-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Adelric - 02-11-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: Wat r this - by Shida - 02-24-2015, 03:05 PM