the Rift

[PRIVATE] We've got a million years to know we're still breathing

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Sweet night relucantly crawled into the north, absent of the heavy heat of the southern moon. Caked oils of Aloe Vera were fast to be replaced with a cooling relief of snow. Bathing was back to a repetitive service with the sand and the heat offering her burns no mercy. Simple touch now brought her to into wincing, pushing her into a flinchy state.
Hours morphed into days when the Sun pushed her into sleep. Her drive to live slowly circled the drain and crippled itself beneath the slow return of depression while she'd push herself closer to Amara, curled up beside the Pegasus in search of something.
Sameira rescued her along the way, pulling the champagne from the darkness. She left with some hesitation as of the worry she felt for her sister, but once reassured that her dear companion would be alright, the trip turned into something much needed.
Clouds made themselves extinct across the endless sea of sky overhead. In the mornings, there was steam rolling from her muzzle when she exhaled in slow bursts, and the rare patches of snow in the deep places nearest the sea that she could purr within as she rolled. Even the frigid waters seemed less cold when the heat had aggressively struct all of Helovia.
Something had gone amiss with the Gods, but her choice of intelligence kept her from interfering. Whatever it was, life went on with a limp in it's step. The stars didn't shine as bright as they normally did, and while her eyes drunk the night with greed, nothing seemed right.
Even the Northern Lights that she adored with the very air that she breathed seemed dead and lifeless.
Her endless wonderings ended in nothing but the emptiness of the land, stumbling about tiredly without direction in the annoyance that her birthplace had become a shithole. It was for the better that she had given it up, but without the beauty that lingered throughout every inch of the land, it was nothing but a place that she could of died in.
Giving in, she falls to the earth, bent knees lowering her thinning body into the grasses that swept over the abyss with a heavy groan. The majority of her remains upright, refusing to fall into sleep without the feeling of safety that came with being locked into her enclosure.

OOC: Sorry for how this isn't so good. Openings aren't my forte.

@[Bucephalus]

"If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?"
Sikeax;
i'm missing the beauty in your soul

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
We've got a million years to know we're still breathing - by Sikeax - 02-08-2015, 06:18 PM