the Rift

[PRIVATE] We've got a million years to know we're still breathing

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Bucephalus & Azeeza

Azeeza, my precious treasure, is tucked into the chest pouch over my heart, only her downy white head sticking out to watch the land as I fly by. I can feel her overwhelming curiosity, and it brings a smile to my face. How can this be wrong? I understand Ampere's view, that I have now chained this little spirit to my soul for the rest of my life... but was I not equally chained? Yes, I had experienced life without her, and now that I had Azee... I could not imagine how I lived without her.

I lower my head, licking Azee's downy crown, smiling when she chirrups happily. Feeding her... feeding her was not enjoyable, but feeling her emotions, her amazement with everything, her wonder... Gods I couldn't put words to the feeling. It was more loving than when I was with my children. More exhilarating than flying in the middle of a storm.

Azee saw the white snow of the mountains below, and I could feel her demanding that I descend and let her see whatever the hell this stuff was. I oblige her, though I am worried that the snow might be too cold for her. However something catches my eye, and then I grow confused. What is Sikeax doing so far out?

Regardless, I am eager to speak to the eloquent mare. Conversation with her were...stimulating. MENTALLY! Dipping my wings, I drop down to land beside the pale mare, letting out a nicker, and matching me Azeeza trills loudly. I walk up towards Sikeax, Azee watching her with bright gold eyes, trying to focus on the blurry shape that's vaguely horse-like.

"What brings a desert daughter so far north?" I question, halting the same distance away as we had been last time, wings shifting before folding. Azee squawked, and I bent my knees, opening my chest pocket and letting her roll out to explore. She's covered in a rather thick coat of down, which comforts me somewhat, but I keep an eye on her regardless, fighting a smile when she jumps at a pile of snow...and vanishes into it, quickly floundering her way back out, chirping rapidly.

@[Sikeax]

Hey hey hey!!
Time to put your mettle to the test now!
Hey hey hey!!
Don’t you know you’re messing with the best now!
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Tribs

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
RE: We've got a million years to know we're still breathing - by Bucephalus - 02-08-2015, 09:13 PM