the Rift

[PRIVATE] We've got a million years to know we're still breathing

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Bucephalus & Azeeza

Ghosts and dead memories... I look around the snowy area, ears flicking back. Luckily for me, I had no desire to revisit the past, content to leave it to rot in the recesses of my mind. Others, however, seemed to enjoy the pain the past brought, something I always thought rather...odd.

Her question about my children pulls a wince from me. What would she think if she knew of my four offspring, with a fifth under debate? But perhaps... she was not speaking of my blood-children. "Well, I have Azeeza. Say hello, love." I dip my head, nudging the bulging pouch she was holed up in away from the cold. That downy head poked out, chirped, then pulled back into the warmth of the pocket.

I laugh, then looked to Sikeax. "That was Azeeza... I found her egg in the Heart Caves a few days past." I drop my head again, nuzzling the pouch, and am rewarded with a rumbling chirp. "So, dead ghosts and memories?" I looked up at her, head tilted.

"Most do not wish to dwell upon the past... Who...or what burned you?" I look at her burn-marked hide, concern pulling a sharp frown onto my face.

Hey hey hey!!
Time to put your mettle to the test now!
Hey hey hey!!
Don’t you know you’re messing with the best now!
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Tribs

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
RE: We've got a million years to know we're still breathing - by Bucephalus - 02-22-2015, 01:41 PM