the Rift

[OPEN] I live here?

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia

The devil is not as black as he is painted.

Her body unconsciously twists at the sound of his voice. It isn't much. First it is her ear which swivels to catch his words, which causes her muzzle to follow slightly, which in turn causes her neck and flank to twist just enough to shatter her magic. The stonework that had lovingly encircled her body suddenly cracked, as if struck by an invisible albeit silent chisel. Stone fell to her hooves as her golden stare fell upon the prince. However there was only curiosity in her gaze - and perhaps pleasure too, that someone would try to answer her questions. She didn't seem at all worried about the fact that her shell had been broken.
"Do the Gods dictate this purpose?" She inquired thoughtfully, her quad-horned skull now firmly pointed in his direction to allow her full attention to linger upon him. If that was the case ... what was the point of all of it? Was life simply one big test? You began with a blank page, seeking the answer to an unasked question indicated by some divine examiner? Once you found your question and answered it ... you were freed of mortal life? Is that why certain deaths were mourned while others weren't? It all seemed very strange to the girl. She didn't understand.
But she wanted to. Especially because if the Gods set the course of their lives, then there was a good chance that her father had already set the course for hers. Did the Earth God already have her future planned? Was she simply on some inevitable timeline to either success or failure?

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
I live here? - by Isopia - 02-08-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: I live here? - by Isopia - 03-05-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I live here? - by Isopia - 03-05-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: I live here? - by Isopia - 03-07-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 04-07-2015, 07:41 PM