the Rift

[OPEN] I live here?

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies
He watches patiently as she mulls over his words, turning them over and over again as she formulates a response. Again he wonders who she is, and whose she is, to be so knowing, so young. But he is not willing to interrupt when she is trying so hard to understand. From her customary nest in his mane, Zarina appears, scampering easily up his neck until she can perch atop his poll; she regards the girl-child with a great deal of interest and none of the animosity that older females receive.

Do you think our children will be like this? the prince asks his companion, not daring to hope that he and Resplendence might be blessed with such natural intelligence in their offspring.

-Could be,- she offers with a mental shrug. -If you raise them right.-

"Give it time, youngling," he advises kindly as she wavers in her meditation. "You don't need all the answers today. Think, and let life teach you what it will." He remembers his own youth, how he wanted to know everything about anything he was interested in right now. There would be no later, he had been convinced then; and yet, as he has grown older, he has found where his heart and beliefs truly lie. It is only with experience that we can grow and understand, he is sure of that now.

"I am not like others in this land because I am not from this land," he says by way of answer. "How I came to be here is quite the tale, youngling. I am happy to tell it, if you have the time."

"more words."
Quilyan
counting on the night for a beautiful day;
subtlepatterns.com | kaydeniro & larfsalot @ deviantart
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
I live here? - by Isopia - 02-08-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: I live here? - by Isopia - 03-05-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I live here? - by Isopia - 03-05-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: I live here? - by Isopia - 03-07-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: I live here? - by Quilyan - 04-07-2015, 07:41 PM